Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hat with Hair for the Gym :) My Lucky Day

A Hat with Hair for the Gym - Hallelujah! - Click here to see!

So my ponytail hair that I can put any hat over came in the mail today. I was ecstatic! I tried it on and was immediately inspired to go for a run and have the ponytail swoosh behind me. That is exactly what I did. And I brought my gym pass along too, just to go in the gym, and experience what it would be like to not be noticed.  And let me tell you, I had one of the happiest mornings in a long time. First, the sun was shining, and my run was perfect. I got in the gym and did my weight work out.  There wasn't much to notice except that people weren't as courteous as before.  People treated me normally! They didn't really care that  was there! I was using the tricep machine which has different workout stations on each side, and people actually came up and used the other ones while I was on the tricep one.  Before, I feel like people didn't come within a few metres of me, because I was maybe a bit intimidating and of course, very different.  Confident bald girl at the gym, I think might be a bit scary to most people. Anyways, I blended in so much it was odd.  I never really noticed before, but I'm so used to looking down at the ground at the gym, and not in the mirrors. Well, today I was looking in the mirrors.  Part of me felt bad, that I can't have this much confidence as a bald woman.  But, maybe the confidence will grow.  I don't believe that I should force myself to be bald in public in order to gain more confidence. That seems a bit wrong to me.  Anyways, check out the website! These ponytails are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment